Oakdale ENT provides Robbinsdale Sinus Surgery and ear, nose and throat services throughout the Twin Cities area. When dealing with health concerns you need to speak to a specialist to get the utmost care.

At our clinic Ear, Nose, Throat and Sinus care are our areas of expertise. We will provide you with all the necessary information regarding your health concerns and answer any questions you may have. Our clinic also offers the top Mpls Sinus Surgery and Balloon Sinuplasty MN technology to cure any sinus problems that could be interfering with your daily life and causing pain.

At Oakdale ear, nose and throat clinic, we are also full service Audiologist MN clinic in Oakdale, MN.  We specialize in the diagnosis and measurement of hearing loss for adults and children; audiologist Oakdale, MN.  We strongly believe that an integral part of a complete diagnosis is a thorough and detailed explanation of the hearing center Minnesota findings and their consequences to the concerned patient and family members. Our experienced and professional staff members use state-of-the-art technology in our MN hearing services to address your individual hearing needs, even if you have special and difficult circumstances.

We specialize in the prescription and fitting of all types of MN hearing aids Minnesota and are experts in ‘difficult -to-fit’ cases. So, if you have never worn a hearing aid or are dissatisfied with your current hearing aid Minnesota instrument, or if you simply want to know more about hearing and hearing loss, you’ve come to the right place.

You are just a click away from the latest news on hearing health and the latest advances in digital hearing aids. Our primary office is located in Oakdale MN hearing aids; make the most of your life with healthy hearing!

Learn more about our practices and procedures by exploring our website. Also make sure to check out our doctors and audiologists page to get to know them and make an appointment with one today.

Call us today at 763-233-5755 to speak to one of our Mpls Sinus Doctors or MN Audiologists.